Why I Do What I Do
I'm excited by every person I help become the best version of themselves. When you're told that your only solution comes in a pill, or that you can't have a future that's different or improved from your past - I work with you to do otherwise.
Read previous Clients' Stories to see how people have changed their lives and achieve greater wellness. Their stories will motivate you as much as they do me!
How I Do This
I work with you, using a combination of alternative and traditional treatments. I utilise practices from Western Ecology and Epigenetic knowhow to; Aromatherapy, Kinesiology, Osteopathy and Acupuncture during BodyTalk sessions.
The Wellness Centre was established to provide an environment that helps facilitate positive change for the whole person. As Principal Practitioner, I have years of experience as a business and personal coach, BodyTalk practitioner and aromatherapist. This enables me to help you work through day-to-day life issues and improve your health and wellness. I have qualifications as a certified BodyTalk practitioner and as a certified aromatherapist.
You can achieve improvement at the physical level:
- Through all ages and stages of life: from 'in-utero' to the aged.
- To address physical conditions related to lymphatic, circulatory, digestive and muscular, skeletal and joint complaints
- To address cancer, immune deficiencies, viruses, infections, allergies and pre or post surgical needs.
- In managing pain relating to work or sports injuries
- To improve sports, academic and work related performance
You can achieve improvement at the psychological level to:
- Manage emotional stresses, including Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome
- Remove fears, or active memories relating to specific traumatic experiences
- Manage depression, anxiety and phobias
- Address behavioural problems at home, school or work
- Improve their relationships with others
Your session is tailored to your individual circumstances
Each person has their wn unique story which guides the flow the session. Your genetic predispositions, relationship dynamics, history (that is, traumatic associations to past events) and physiological makeup are taken into consideration and dictate the BodyTalk session or other services you will receive.